Friday, January 7, 2011

Blog. Smog. Bog, Fog.

New Year and New Year Resolutions.
A dear friend of mine thinks I should be blogging.
Since one of my goals does include writing more-
a blog seems like a great accountability partner in this writing adventure.
So goals for 2011.
1. No more babies
(seriously this is a goal considering the fragile condition of my sanity at the moment)
2. Pursue health.
I refuse to say diet or exercise, because my goal is truly to make wiser and healthier choices when it comes to food and activity, but also when it comes to my mental and spiritual health as well.
3. Read through the Bible in a year.
4. Invest time in the lives that are closest to mine and to remember there will always be dishes, or laundry, or bills to pay LOL
Best Wishes for your resolutions!
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment